Skip to main content

Mark Coelho Rotoscope


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mark's First Blog Post (Ever)         My name is Mark Coelho. I'm a bit of a nerd, as I love video games and movies, and I got good grades in high school.  Some of my favorite video games are Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros., and Pokemon, and my favorite movies are the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies. I have always been interested in the entertainment industry, which is why I decided to become a film major.         My first day in Digital Media (STDO) class was very interesting and informative. I learned a lot about the professor and his style of teaching, and I found out exactly what the class was about. I've never used Photoshop or Illustrator before, but I am very excited to learn how to use them. I'm a little nervous because of my lack of experience, but I will do my best in this class.         I'm hoping that this course will teach me computer skills that I do not yet possess. I want to be more artistic, and I want to learn the inner mechanics of

Mark Coelho Multiplicity